Built in 1930-35, of whole flint with red
dressings. gabled, thatched roof. the south facade has a central door; three vertical panels with a six-paned upper
light. The door is behind a gabled thatched porch on square posts. One 2/2 horned sash right and left under
slightly segmented arches. Three similar 2/2 sashes to the first floor all under eyebrow thatching. One partly
external stack to the west. There is a second stack, on the ridge right of centre. The east and west returns each
have a 2/2 horned sash under a segmental arch. The north (rear) return is dominated by a single-storey contemporary
extension, of flint with brick dressings and a pantiled gabled roof. The east side of the extension has a 20th
century four-panelled glazed door into the kitchen, and two plank doors to its right, leading into storerooms. The
upper floor of the main house wall has three 2/2 horned sashes under eyebrow thatching.
1937. Mr and Mrs Albert RANDELL moved into the
house when new, and had it as a smallholding, keeping chickens in sheds behind the house.